How to add admins to Facebook page is a question of many Facebook page owners. Let’s make it simple and show you the easy steps to perform this task.
It’s quite difficult to manage a Facebook page alone. That’s why you need more Facebook page admins. However, you can also add someone as an editor if you do not want to provide full access to your Facebook page.
How to add admins to Facebook page
Once you have created a Facebook page and started growing, you need more admins for better management of your page. Here we are going to show you how to add admins to Facebook page from both desktop and mobile app.
How to add admins to Facebook page from desktop
1. If you are in your Facebook profile, switch to your page by clicking on the profile icon at the top right corner.
2. Now go the home page of your Facebook page and click on “Manage”
3. Now you will find the “Page access” option.
4. Once you go to the “Page access” option, you will find people with facebook access. Click on “Add New” as shown below.
5. Now you will see a pop up window where you can see how the Facebook page access will be utilized. Click “Next” and you will find the search bar.
6. Search the person you want to provide access to and click on the profile. You will find another popup window. If you want to provide admin access, you need to turn on the option “Allow this person to have full access”. And if you want to provide the editor access, you do not need to turn on this option. Now click “Give Acess”
7. Now you are in the final step where you need to provide your Facebook password. Provide your Facebook password and click Confirm.
8. You are done with your invitation. Invitee will get a notification and review your invitation. Upon acceptance of the invitation, your invitee will be a Facebook page admin or editor.
How to add admins to Facebook page from mobile app
So far, we have seen the simple steps to invite Facebook page admin from the desktop. Being a Facebook page owner, you can do the same from Facebook mobile app. It’s almost similar to the above steps.
1. Go to your Facebook page home by switching the profile. Then go to “Manage option”.
2. If you scroll down now, you will find “Page access” option. Like above click on “Add new” and search the person you want to add as an admin or moderator.
3. Once you have chosen the person as Facebook page admin or editor, go to the next steps. Now provide your Facebook page password and invite the person.
Note: Once you invite a person to become an admin or editor, this invitation will remain valid for 31 days. If the invitee doesn’t accept the invitation it will expire.
Why do you need multiple admin or editor to your Facebook page?
Well, this question may arise in your mind. The answer is quite simple. Let’s know why you should have multiple admins or editors to your Facebook page.
- Once a page grows, it becomes difficult for one person to manage everything on a Facebook page.
- To reply to the message queries, it requires multiple admins or editors. If you have a larger audience around the globe, consider adding admins from different time zones.
- More admins can assist and provide corrective measures to increase the engagement in your group.
It requires you to post on the page regularly to keep the audience engaged. Multiple admins can help you to keep the rhythm of posting. If you want to handle the regularity of posting in your Facebook page, I would suggest you to use a social media automation tool. You can schedule your posts for longer days and perform admin tasks with a social media automation tool like SocialBee, PromoRepublic.