Search engine optimization (SEO) plays a pivotal role in ensuring that your website not only gets noticed but also ranks high on search engine results pages (SERPs). With countless SEO tools and plugins available, choosing the right one can be a daunting task.
In this comprehensive review, we’ll delve into the features, benefits, and reasons why RankMath should be your ideal SEO plugin.
What is RankMath?
RankMath is a powerful WordPress SEO plugin designed to optimize your WordPress website for search engines. Rank Math gives you complete control over your entire website’s on-page SEO. You don’t need to think of keyword less or over optimization as RankMath is going to guide what to do or what not to do.
Features of RankMath
RankMath is filled with lots of features that are going to help your content SEO friendly. Other than on-page SEO, this tool has many other important features. Let’s dive in
On Page SEO
To rank your content in search engines, this is one of the important parts of SEO. Once you are done with keyword research and have already written the content, it’s time to optimize it. RankMath does this easily by showing you the on page SEO performance percentage.
Let’s see how RankMath helps you to have better on-page SEO performance of your content.
- Once you have added the Focus keyword it will show you the performance of your draft. Remember, you can add multiple keywords.
- With its edit Snippt option, you can optimize your SEO title, permalink/slug and the meta description.
- Basic SEO:
RankMath shows you whether you have added your focus keyword in
- SEO title,
- Meta description,
- In the first 10% of the content
- Focus keyword in the rest of the part of your article.
- Content length based on number of words.
If you find all are blue tick marks(✅), then you have done well. If not you will see, red cross(❌) mark if not done yet. So, you have the scope to improve.
Under this part of the recommendation you will see the following suggestion.
- Whether your focus keyword is there in the subheading or not.
- Use of focus keyword in image alt text.
- Keyword density.(Do not over optimize)
- URL length. Whether the length is optimum or not.
- Availability of external link.
- Number of external do follow links.
- Internal linking is done right or not.
- Whether you have used this focus keyword before or not. This will help you to avoid keyword cannibalism.
- Title Readability:
First thing your readers will see the content title and it can grab their attention. Sometimes, we may fail to craft the best title for our content. But once you have RankMath, there is nothing to worry about. This SEO plugin will show how to customize your title that includes.
- Whether your focus keyword is used at the beginning of the SEO title or not.
- Whether your title has positive or negative sentiment.
- Your title should have a power word.
- Use of number in the title.
Looks a bit clumsy reading this? No worries, they have a complete guide on sentiments, power words and other things.
- Content Readability:
Remember, you’re writing a blog and optimizing it with the RankMath plugin. It’s not an essay. So, your content should have the better readability to keep your readers on the blog/article. It includes-
- Use of table of contents
- Short paragraphs.
- Relevant images or videos.
How to Get Started With RankMath
One of the standout features of RankMath is its user-friendly installation and setup process. With just a few clicks, you can have RankMath up and running on your WordPress website.
RankMath has got a detailed step by step guide to get started. Click the button below to read the guide and get started.
Affiliate Disclaimer: This blog contain affiliate links and the site owner earn a small commission if you buy through the referral links. We request you to read our full affiliate disclaimer.